We're safer together...
The concept is simple: agents need an easy way to meet with clients in a safe location. Often agents are asked to meet with clients who want to see a property far from their home office. REALTOR® Safe Harbor enables agents to find a safe location that is convenient for the agent and the client.
REALTOR® Safe Harbor locations have pledged to make their offices available for meeting with a new client.
REALTOR® Safe Harbor began at the Northwest Arkansas Board of REALTOR® as a way to assist REALTORS® in the region in finding safe locations to meet clients. The Arkansas REALTORS® Association quickly adopted the program at a state level. Since then, many other states have joined the program with more coming on every week. Currently, the following states are official partners:
- Arkansas REALTORS® Association
- California Association of REALTORS®
- Georgia Association of REALTORS®
- Hawai'i Association of REALTORS®
- Idaho Association REALTORS®
- Iowa Association REALTORS®
- Louisiana REALTORS® Association
- Central Mississippi REALTORS®
- Missouri REALTORS® Association
- Nebraska REALTORS® Association
- New Jersey REALTORS® Association
- Nevada Association of REALTORS®
- Oklahoma Association of REALTORS®
- Ohio Association of REALTORS®
- Oregon Association of REALTORS®
- South Carolina REALTORS®
- Wyoming Association of REALTORS®